This category of visas is intended for those who intend to come to the UK for a short period (up to 6 months) with specific non-commercial purposes: a tourist trip, visiting relatives, a business trip, a business trip, etc. Such a visa is also suitable for short-term travel with the purpose of a conclusion marriage, school selection, interviews, short-term courses, attending certain events, conducting research.
General requirements for all types of visitor visas:
• Each applicant must prove their intention to stay in the UK for no more than 6 months and leave the country at the end of the period specified in the visa;
• Demonstrate the availability of funds to fully support themselves during the trip without seeking help from government funds.
An exception is made for those who receive a visa for research, as well as for the parents of a child attending school in the UK. Visitors in these two categories can stay in the country for 12 months.
When applying for a visitor visa, it is very important to choose the correct category to clearly define your eligibility and options for the upcoming trip. If a category is mistakenly selected, you could inadvertently break the rules for a particular category, which will lead to unpleasant consequences.
We offer the following services provided by highly qualified immigration professionals:
• Preparation and execution of an application for a Visitors visa
• Consulting on the application procedure;
• Detailed advice on the necessary supporting documents;
• Appeal in case of refusal, if the applicant is entitled to one.