If you want to become a student of a British university, or just take a two-week English course, or your child is studying at a British school, then you need to apply for one of the following categories of visas.
Short Term Student. This category is intended for those who want to take a short course of study (no more than 11 months), but do not intend to work in the UK or renew their visa.
Student Visa Rout - category of visas for long-term students
Parent of a Child Student Visa Holder - Parent of a child attending school
This category is for parents whose children are enrolled in paid private schools that are registered with the Register of Education and Training Providers. Having received a Parent of a Child Student Visa Holder, a parent gets the opportunity to look after his child, live with him all the time, while the child is in school, the child must be no older than 12 years. If the child is attending a full board school, i.e. with residency, the parent cannot apply for this category. A Parent of a Child Student Visa Holder is not allowed to bring dependent family members with them.
- We offer the following services provided by highly qualified immigration professionals:
- Preparation and execution of a visa application,
- Consulting on the application procedure;
- Detailed advice on the necessary supporting documents;
- Appeal in case of refusal, if the applicant is entitled to one.